At IBP Editing Services, our clients enjoy the benefits of quality developmental editing. This is because we believe that employing qualified editors to edit our clients’ papers provides us an upper hand in further guaranteeing the quality of our work and in ensuring a hassle-free publishing experience for our clients.
What do developmental editors do?
They assist students to focus, develop and organise papers by helping to:
- Conceptualize your project to fulfill the assignment or purpose of the paper
- Create or sharpen your thesis statement, argument and justifications
- Identify gaps in content and suggest ways to fill those gaps
- Ensure paragraph unity of the paper
- Provide transitions from one section to the next
- Develop flow, pacing, and direction
Therefore, to help our clients in getting the most out of an academic editing service, we are constantly seeking professional academic editors to work with us. An academic editor typically needs to have the following qualities:
- Proficiency and competency in English or Malay (for Malay language editors)
- Has the knack for diligently editing, restructuring, and polishing articles written by non-native speakers
- Has prior experience in academic publishing during postgraduate studies
- Extensive subject matter expertise
We prefer editor profiles that reflect the following qualities:
- Master’s/PhD/postdoctoral research experience (studies conducted, papers written/published, papers reviewed, etc.)
- Certificate/experience in academic editing, publishing, scientific communication, journal article writing, etc.
- Experience in editing ESL (English as a second language) manuscripts
- Experience in editing manuscripts in Malay language (for Malay editors)
- Knowledge of style (such as APA, CMS, AMA, CSE, and IEEE) and conventions followed in academic writing
If you think you have what it takes to be an academic editor and would like to scale up your career to the dot com or lap top lifestyle, contact us today and we will get in touch with you for further information!
Applicants must also sign a confidentiality agreement and adhere to our Professional Academic Editor Code of Conduct and Ethics.
I am Dr. Dharmela (Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, USM). I have experience in writing articles for publication and currently, I am working as an Infection Prevention specialist. One of my tasks is to write articles and also short documents. I would like to pursue as a full-time freelance writer to balance my career and family. Hope to get positive feedback.
Hi Dr. Dharmela. We’ve received your application and will revert to you shortly. Thank you for your interest.
I’m Eslam Syala. I have a bachelor’s degree in metallurgical engineering and a master’s degree in materials science. Now, Ph.D. in materials science. I published many articles in the field of materials science in high indexed journals. I am an enthusiastic worker. I reviewed articles that include material science (Glass-ceramic science, Polymer science, …) synthesis and characterization, material science – Environment (cement waste management- paper waste – metal manufacturing management i.e., utilization of wastes in different industries), and composites…for high indexed journals.
Is there a remunerated part-time reviewer/editor position at your esteemed organization that suited my education and experience??
I will be waiting for your response.
Researcher in Material Science.
List of international publications:
1- E. El-Rafey, Walaa M. Walid, Eslam Syala, Abbas Anwar Ezzat, Salah F. Abdellah Ali, A study on the physical, mechanical, thermal properties and soil biodegradation of HDPE blended with PBS/HDPE-g-MA, Journal of Polymer Bulletin, (2021) 1–27.
2- N. Elkhoshkhany, Eslam syala, El Sayed Yousef, Concentration dependence of the elastic moduli, thermal properties, and non-isothermal kinetic parameters of Yb3+ doped multicomponent tellurite glass system, Results in Physics 16 (2020) 102876.
3- N. Elkhoshkhany, Eslam syala, El Sayed Yousef, Kinetics characterization and visible photoluminescence spectroscopy of an erbium-doped tellurite glass, Results in Physics 14 (2019) 102370.
4- N. Elkhoshkhany, Eslam syala, Detailed study about the thermal behavior and kinetics characterization of an oxyfluoride tellurite glass, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids 486 (2018) 19–26.
5- N. Elkhoshkhany, Eslam syala, Kinetics characterization of erbium-doped tellurite glass, Ceramics International 44 (2018) 6829–6835.
6- N. Elkhoshkhany, Eslam syala, Kinetic characterization of TeO2–Bi2O3–V2O5–Na2O–TiO2 glass system, Ceramics International 43 (2017) 6156–6162.
7- N. Elkhoshkhany, R. El-Mallawany, Eslam syala, Mechanical and thermal properties of TeO2–Bi2O3– V2O5–Na2O–TiO2 glass system, Ceramics International 42 (2016) 19218–19224.
The 17th Arab international Conference on Materials Science (Materials for Novel Applications)
18–20 December 2017.
– (5/5/2021 – present) Peer reviewer in Academia Letters,
– (17/2/2020 – present) Peer reviewer in Journal of Advanced Research in Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences,
– (2/2/2019 – present) Peer reviewer in the Journal of the American Ceramic Society,
– (30/11/2018 – present) Peer reviewer in the Journal of Hazardous Materials,
– (3/12/2018 – present) Peer reviewer in the Journal of Molecular Structure,
– (22/12/2017 – present) Peer reviewer in the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids.
– (14/6/2017-present) Part-time lecturer at Alexandria training center (Welding- Corrosion Control-Inspection courses). Preparing the material and delivering the courses.
– Teaching parts of glass and ceramic course for Masters’s students.
– Technical translator at Alex Academy for Translation and Training (Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation (KAHRAMAA) project).
– Technical translator at Alex Academy for Translation and Training (MITSUBISHI heavy industries project).
Teaching and helping my colleagues of Master’s students in their points of research thesis and their papers.
Honors and awards:
September 2010, Faculty of Engineering, Al-Azhar University in Cairo Award for academic distinction, Egypt.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Good day, Dr. Eslam,
Thank you for your interest. We have received your email some time ago and have responded to it.
Thank you for reaching out to us.
LikeLiked by 1 person